- Merged a patch by Chirstian Kirbach which cleans up a lot of warning during compilation
- Fixed a mem leak caused by applications which change their icon many times (ie. Gimp). Also, on my system, g-s-m reports Awn using only 2.6Mb after several hours usage :).
- Separator will position itself correctly when adding new launchers
- Fixed bug when closing lots of windows at once, and Awn getting 'stuck'
- Merged a patch from James Willcox which makes the icons actually 'bounce' on hover, rather than go up & down. I blame him for wasting the next 30 mins of mine as I sat there watching the icons bouncing ;)!
- When in auto-hide mode, the bar will pop-up when you are dragging a file
- Launcher icons will change when you change your theme (GNOME/Gtk)
I have added another Rhythmbox plugin under the plugins/Rhythmbox directory. It's called awn-menus, and you have to move the awn-menus.rb-plugin & awn-menus folder to your ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins. Heres a preview: